Located at the heart of King City’s picturesque downtown, Fawn and Feather Massage blends seamlessly into the community’s embracing of nature and wellness.
Fawn and Feather owner/operator Kayla Payne is passionate about therapeutic and compassionate touch.
“I love sharing the art of healing and promoting wellness of the body, mind, and spirit. Physical touch promotes stress relief and improves mental well-being,” states Payne.
“This is what makes massage so special; it provides positive effects on both our muscles and minds.”
Payne offers a variety of techniques, each suited to the client’s specific needs.
- Deep Tissue – used to treat pain and tension in the body by sinking deep into the muscle fibers and connective tissues.
- SWEDISH – This technique targets the superficial muscle fibers and focuses on stress relief while relaxing the muscles.
- TRIGGER POINT – Trigger point massage is particularly effective in managing chronic pain
- MYOFASCIAL RELEASE – This technique stretches and kneads the fascia, effectively relieving tension and tight muscles.
- CUPPING – This non-invasive technique promotes blood flow to specific areas of the body, improving healing and decreasing inflammation.
- SPORTS MASSAGE – This massage is particularly helpful for runners, athletes, and clients who experience repetitive body movements throughout the day.
- AROMATHERAPY – Essential oils are another way to personalize your treatment.
- HOT STONE – Temperature-controlled hot basalt stones relieve tension, stiffness, and inflammation.
Payne suggests a 60-minute massage ($80) for those who wish to focus on a specific area of the body. Sixty minutes is also enough time for a full-body relaxation-style massage if this is your preference.
For those who would like a more personalized full-body massage, she suggests a 90-minute massage ($110). A 90-minute massage allows additional time to dedicate to areas needing treatment.
Fawn and Feather Massage offers services by appointment only, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m., seven days a week. Gift Cards are available.
“The field of massage is boundless, and I continue to seek new techniques to incorporate into our sessions,” Payne stated. “It is incredibly fulfilling watching clients improve their chronic pain, injuries, and mental well-being, while enjoying their treatments.”
Fawn and Feather Massage & Bodywork is located at 15405 SW 116th Ave, Ste. 126 in King City.
Call 503-869-0500 to make an appointment or visit www.fawnandfeathermassage.com for more information.