The first thing you’ll notice when you walk in the front door is the surfer themed décor. From bar top to tables, and everything in between, Beach Hut lives up to its name with surfboards everywhere. For the young crowd looking for a hot nightspot, to families desiring a fun place with appeal for parents and kids alike, to the older generation wanting to relive the days of Frankie and Annette, Beach Hut has it all.
“We wanted to create a gathering spot with something that everybody likes,” Chris said. “Sandwiches, gourmet salads, beer, wine, cocktails, microbrews, and music. We have TVs on the walls and at every booth. A bunch of guys might watch the game, while a family with kids may turn on cartoons. And all of this in a fun beach environment.”
Cool as this sounds, it’s all for naught if the food isn’t up to par. No worries. This isn’t your usual deli fare. The menu items are unique, the servings huge, and if the friendly atmosphere, quality, and unique taste sensations don’t bring you back, the good vibes will.
“Sometimes people come in feeling a little grumpy,” Chris said. “You can see them begin to relax and unwind, and by the time they leave they have a smile on their face. We want people to come in here and experience the Beach Hut, the atmosphere and staff, the food, the drinks, the TVs, everything. Just have fun. That’s what it’s all about.”
The most recent addition to Beach Hut Deli is a large outdoor covered patio located behind the restaurant – the perfect atmosphere to create a chill beach and nostalgic vacation vibe!
- Family friendly
- Impressive selection of 16 ice cold Beers on tap, local Wine, and Liquor for a variety of old favorites and fun new cocktails.
- Five large screen TV’s. Each of our booths are setup with personal TV’s.
- A chill beachy and nostalgic vacation vibe, friendly staff, great food and music, surfboard tables, and outdoor dining.
- Outdoor seating. Back covered patio with additional seating in front.
- Fundraising Opportunities.
Beach Hut Deli is located at 12436 SW Main Street, Tigard – (503) 718-7067